Saturday, December 17, 2005

Vote for my buddy Kelly for entrepreneur of the year


So my friend Kelly Perdew is in a competition to win entrepreneur of the year.

Help him out by voting here!

He's a brilliant guy. If you happened to watch The Apprentice II then you saw some of his magic.

KP Worldwide (as he's affectionately known to me and our friends :) and I worked together when I was getting my first company, eteamz, off the ground. We hired him as our head of biz dev and he was my right hand guy doing all kinds of stuff for the company--and he was a huge part of our successful sale of my first business. Stud.

Fun fun fun.

Go KP!!!

Oh yah, here's a sneak peak at his new book: Take Command: 10 Leadership Principles I Learned in the Military and Put to Work for Donald Trump

and, check out his new profile on Zaadz at takecommand.zaadz.com!

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Jon Bischke said...

Voted. FYI, there is a good interview of Kelly on the Venture Voice podcast. Here's the link:

http://www.venturevoice.com/2005/08/vv_show_8_kelly_perdew_winner.html

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Hey Brian! Thanks for the love. Great things going on at Zaadz! It is fun to watch you grow it.

Thanks for the vote Jon. I'm also going to be hosting a show on The Military Channel called "GI Factory" and it airs in March 2006.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home