Thursday, October 13, 2005

Self-Reliance & As a Man Thinketh as read by me!

Woo hoo!

I recently spent quite a bit of time working with my buddy Jon and his awesome crew (nice work, Seth!) over at LearnOutLoud.com to produce an audio version of two of my favorite essays: James Allen's "As a Man Thinketh" and Ralph Waldo Emerson's "Self-Reliance." (Actually, my job was pretty easy: I just sat down in their awesome studio and read a couple of brilliant essays. :)

They're both written in some rough 19th century-ish English, but there are some powerful passages that I think make it worth the listen (and the read).

So, check em out along with other stuff I've written and/or narrated!

Self-Reliance and As a Man Thinketh.

We've got a LOT of other stuff in the pipeline that we'll be releasing soon.

Fun fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home